Compressor & Equipment Financing
Gardner Denver has partnered with Commercial Industrial Finance to offer financing options to our customers. CI Finance is a national finance company that has been providing financing solutions to companies of all sizes for over 30 years.
Conservation of Capital
Hold on to your cash and working capital so that you can use it for everyday business needs such as payroll, inventory or growth.
The complete project can be 100% financed including material cost, sales tax, freight and installation.
Improves Cash Flow
You can accurately forecast the cash requirements of your purchases since financing results in a fixed monthly amount that protects you against inflation.
Flexible Payments and Terms
Finance terms can range from 24-60 months. Also, subject to credit approval we provide a deferred payment option that eases cash flow and meets your budgetary needs.
Upgrade your Purchase
Financing allows you to obtain ancillary products or options while adding little to your monthly payment.
Easy Application Process
Finance amounts up to $150,000 only require a simple one page application which is typically approved within 4-6 hours. We will also advance funds for any projects that requires a deposit.
For More Information on Finance Options Contact:
Inside Sales Representative
Office: (800) 995-6604 ext 132
Mobile: (314) 954-9077
FAX: (314) 842-7880
10024 Office Center Avenue, Suite 150
St. Louis, MO 63128
- Is there a minimum dollar amount that can be financed?
Yes, all transactions must be $10,000 or greater to qualify.
- What amount can be financed with a simple application?
Amounts up to $ 150,000. Transactions over $150,000 will require additional financials.
- What if the customer has a poor credit history?
We can accommodate most levels of credit with tiered rates. Customers with excellent credit will be granted the best rates possible. Those with a lower credit score are a higher risk and fall into higher tiered rates.
- What if the customer is a startup?
Startups will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Additional financial information will be needed in order to determine creditworthiness.
- Do you require a down payment?
Typically no. We generally require two advance payments with the signed contract.
- Is insurance a requirement on all transactions and will it hold up my financing?
Insurance is required but because we are self-insured your asset is covered on day one and will not delay the process.
- Do you offer any programs to defer or postpone monthly payments?
Yes, we offer several programs such as:
- Quick Start Program: 1st six payments are deferred.
- Seasonal Payments: Customers may choose to skip three consecutive months each year of the contract to accommodate their slow season.
- Step up Payments: Payments start out low and increase quarterly through the first year to give you the opportunity to generate revenue prior to making full payments.
- 90/90 Program: $90 down and $90 per month for the first three months.